WS Ceramics 2″ Soft Bond
The World Series ceramic tools are specifically designed to transition from a metal diamond to a resin polishing tool. The unique low profile design and high crystal density allow these tools to contour to the surface while achieving maximum refinement at the same time.
The World Series ceramics can also be used as the first step for a cream or salt/pepper finish, eliminating the need for a metal tool. The Soft bond option works well on floors testing at 6-7+ on the Mohs scale.
• Soft and Medium bonds for different concrete hardness
• Very high diamond concentration
• 2” or 3” options for small and large grinders
• Specifically designed to transition from a metal to resin tool
• Five grits are available: 50, 80, 100, 200, 400